BRNKL Mate breaks down the barrier between the smart home and the smart boat by bringing the leading smart home brands onto your boat. Devices that are trusted in millions of homes now work on your boat.
- Go wireless. Add compatible wireless sensors from BRNKL and other brands.
- Go anywhere. Add a compatible Iridium satellite device and get alerts from your boat – anywhere a boat can go.
- Know more. Add a NMEA 2000 connection accessory to follow engine activities, tank levels and more.
BRNKL Mate requires a connection to a BRNKL.
Get more from your BRNKL
Add more devices to your BRNKL.
- Add a second camera.
- Add compatible wireless sensors.
- Add a NMEA 2000 connection accessory to follow read engine RPMs, tank levels, and more. (Coming soon)
- Add a compatible Iridium satellite device for global connectivity.
BRNKL sold separately.
Use proven smart home devices on your boat.
Add BRNKL and other compatible wireless devices.
Supported third-party wireless sensors:
Add a compatible Iridium satellite device to BRNKL and get alerts from your boat – from anywhere a boat can go.
Unaffected by local conditions, such as natural disasters.
“In space, each Iridium® satellite is linked to up to four others — two in the same orbital plane and one in each adjacent plane — creating a dynamic network that routes traffic among satellites to ensure global coverage, even when traditional local systems are unavailable.”
Add a connection accessory to your boat’s NMEA 2000 backbone to see engine activity, tank levels, and basic fault codes. See data in real time when you’re on your boat and review activity anytime.
BRNKL Mate expands and adapts to the needs of powerboats, sailboats, and yachts.
NMEA 2000 connection accessory coming soon.